- Preparation of BAC DNA Clones A protocol is available from BACPAC Resources
- DNA Isolation Protocols for P1 Clones These protocols give standard or modified-Qiagen methods to isolate P1 clone DNA.
- In Situ Hybridization Using Digoxigenin Labeled Probes The BDGP Cytogenetics Core uses this protocol to localize P1s, BACs, and P element insertion sites on the polytene chromosome map.
- 96-well RNA In Situ Hybridization Protocol This is the protocol used to generate the embryonic whole-mount in situ expression patterns. It is an adaptation of standard protocols to a 96-well format, and includes PCR protocols for pBS and quantification of RNA.
- Protocols Used to Isolate Membrane-Bound Polysomes and to Construct the Normalized CK cDNA Library Isolation of mRNA from Drosophila rough endoplasmic reticulum Normalization of a Drosophila cDNA library by hybridization to gDNA beads
- PCR protocol for genomic DNA
- Sizing cDNA PCR products This protocol gives the PCR method used to size cDNA clone inserts.
- PCR Amplification of cDNAs fromBacterial Cultures: DGC/pOT2
- Large Inserts: PCR Amplification of DGC cDNAs greater than 3.5kb
- PCR Amplification of D. melogaster UniGene Collection Using plasmid DNA as template
- Cre Recombinase Protocol to transfer ORFs from donor vector to acceptor vector via Cre Recombinase.
- Expression Vectors
- In-Fusion Protocol Method for cloning full-length ORFs using the Clontech PCR cloning system